Zinc is an antioxidant nutrient which aids in protein synthesis and wound healing. It is vital for the development of the reproductive organs. Zinc supports healthy prostate functions and male hormone activity. It governs the contractility of muscles which is important for blood stability. Zinc maintains the body's alkaline balance and helps in normal tissue function and aids in the digestion and metabolism of phosphorus.
Zinc is a mineral that is essential to the synthesis of DNA and RNA, of proteins, insulin, and sperm. The body needs zinc to metabolize carbohydrates, protein, fat, and alcohol and to dispose of carbon dioxide and make good use of vitamin A. More than seventy different enzymes require zinc to perform their function.
- Functions as an antioxidant.
- Promotes healthy skin.
- Supports healthy cartilage regeneration.
- Promotes improved cellular metabolism.
- Supports healthy tissue regeneration.
- May help encourage normal cell functioning.
- Supports improved male performance.
- Supports a healthy immune system.
Get Colloidal Zinc from our store:
For more in-depth information on Zinc click here.