1. After logging into the Binance account, click [API Management] in the user center drop-down box. After entering the API management page, set an API key (ie API name), and click [Create].
* Security Tip: Before creating the API, you need to bind the secondary authentication.
2. Fill in the “Google Authentication Code” or “SMS Authentication Code” to confirm API Key creation for your account.
3. Once you have passed the 2FA Authentication, the system will send a confirmation email to the email address of your Binance account Please click on the【Confirm Create】button to confirm a new API key creation.
5. Remember to store your Secret Key somewhere safe. It will not be shown again. Due to security reasons, please do not share this key with anyone. (If you forget the Secret Key, you will need to delete the API then re-create a new one.)
Be sure you check Enable Spot and Margin Trading in your API or Wealthybot will not be able to make trades.
Update February 13, 2023 Binance has changed their API integration policy at this step, and you will need to do the following since you will be prevented from checking "Spot and Margin" Trading since it will be greyed out. Here is what you do.
Log in to Binance and go to the API management menu
Click on the yellow tick bar (see image):
A pop-up screen opens:
Binance gives you the option to disable “Default Security Controls for Unrestricted API Keys” here. This is exactly what we're going to do.
Scroll the bar on the right side of the pop-up screen completely down. You mark the text as read and you can now put a check in the yellow check box.
Then there will be a new pop-up with a “Risk Warning”, so that you are really aware that you are deviating from the default settings:
You must then enter the authenticator code and a code that you will receive by email (note: you must press 'get code' for this).
From now on you can activate 'Enable spot & Margin Trading' again with your API codes, even if you do not have a whitelisted IP address.